- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Everything we sell is made by hand. Therefore, we not always guarantee the amount of time your order make take to ship. We guarantee that we will ship your order as soon as it is finished.
- Drinking glass orders typically ship within one week unless there is extensive artwork/ design work necessary or the order is unusually large.
- For certain configurations of Mr. B's guitar slides, the necessary bottles may not be readily on hand at the time your order is placed. In this case we will contact you to ask whether you would like to wait until the specific slide you have requested is available OR would like to substitute your request for the next closest configuration. If you would like to make a substitution please contact us any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHECK ON THE STATUS OF YOUR SLIDE ORDER - We will need to look into the specific details of your order and check several variables regarding our stock and bottles in inventory. Send an email to the above address so we have a chance to look into your order and we will be happy to provide you with an update as soon as possible.
- Our goal is to provide with a slide that is perfect for YOU in every way.
Undamaged Slides may be exchanged for another size, color, length, etc. within 30 days of purchase
- There is no need to contact us prior to sending. Please include ALL of the following items in your return shipment:
- - Original undamaged product, carefully padded with bubblewrap, inside a box marked "FRAGILE"
- Check made out to Mr. B's Slides for $7 (Continental US orders) or $15 (International orders) to cover return shipment
- Copy of original invoice that accompanied your order
* - Note detailing changes requested and second choices.
- Send your package to:
- Mr. B's Slides
101 Campbell Court
Lexington, SC 29072
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 4/24/2012
101 Campbell Court
Lexington, South Carolina 29072
803 429 8091
Returns & Replacements
Items may be returned for a refund within 15 days of receipt of package for a refund. Refunds will be provided using the same method used to make the purchase.
If a credit card was used, a credit will be issued to your account. Please allow 3-7 days before it shows up in your account.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 20% restocking fee for undamaged returns.